Future Storylines, Mini-Arcs, and Arcs.

Started by Irilandra at Nov 26, 2019 11:07 am
3 Posts

Irilandra

32Years Young
52 Posts

This is kind of my master storyline thread.  If you're looking for something to do or want something to be involved in, here's a good place to start.  It's also a way for me to gauge interest in what people want to do for the sake of area or longer-term potentially area-affecting RPs.  This isn't a thread just for me, feel free to post ideas.  

How this thread is going to work, is one idea per post.  If you like it, react to it, reply to it, PM the OP, whichever.

Irilandra

32Years Young
52 Posts

Druids of the Wildwood

The Wildwood is a mysterious place full of secrets. There are no settlements there, and between the hostile flora, the werewolves and the centaurs few venture there that don't need to.  There are a couple of maintained roads.  Deep within the forest, far from civilization, is a Druid circle spearheaded by an ancient guardian.

But times are changing.  

Good place for baby druids, fortunate (or unfortunate) adventurers, centaurs, Wildwood Pack.  

React for interest.

Like 2

Grimscythe

Site Owner
29Years Young
35 Posts

"...what is truth for us today may be just a stepping stone to a higher understanding that may be given to us tomorrow." -Jwnody

I'm willing to sign up Iolanthe Blightbane for any druidy stuff.