[Private] Crossroads of Fate

Started by Koztah Sarantakis at Dec 29, 2019 8:54 pm
Jamaxis 17, 1201 AB
3 Posts

Koztah Sarantakis

Mercenary
30Years Young
2 Posts

Koztah pulled his thick robes tighter against the winter chill nipping at his thinner garments beneath, the dragonborn securing his garb in place - as well, he hid the hilt of his sword beneath, not wanting to arouse suspicion to any around him. He is indeed a mercenary, though he is also not from this town nor is he familiar with any of the inhabitants, so laying low was a necessity in situations such as these. Koztah already stuck out like a sore thumb in certain circles, with his strange markings, smattering of scales, and eyes that almost seemed to glow given the right lighting.

He pulled his hood a little more over his face when eyes came to mind, leaving just the partial sight of his face and some long dark hair. The Dragonborn's feet carried him, fueled by something strange and pulling altogether - he allowed his psychic ability to transport him to where he needed to be. Finally stopping before what looked to be a pub, strange.

Koztah pushed the door open and entered, glancing around at what or whom could have lead him here today. He felt as if he needed to be here for some reason...

Alastair Crawford

Psychic
30Years Young
8 Posts

Alastair was in the middle of giving a young mother a reading with his cards when a peculiar urge took him over. Someone was here. Someone was here and they were looking for him? The psychic raised his head from reading the cards and glanced at the door to see Koztah, locking eyes with the dragonborn. Despite the dreary weather, the clouds parted just enough to let a golden light shine through the window, lighting up Alastair's shiny hair like a halo. He looked like an angel without wings.

Blushing slightly, Alastair went back to reading cards for the young woman with the child on her hip, instructing her to wait things out. Her husband was at sea, and though his ship was considered lost, he would return within the week. Alastair was sure of it. The young woman paid Alastair and thanked him, heading for the door and passing Koztah on the way. When Alastair looked up next, he waved Koztah over. If the man obliged his silent request, Alastair would begin conversation.

"You're looking for a place to settle down and start a family. You want the right city and the right...the right man to make your life whole. I can tell you that you are in the right city to meet those goals, and you've already met the right man, you just haven't spoken to him yet." Alastair gathered up his cards and shuffled them once before slipping them into a purple felt bag and tying the string. "You're going to be really happy, here with him, but whoever it is feels very guarded. I wish I could give you more specifics, but I can't see who it was. You're psychic though. You could probably figure it out based on who you've spoken to so far. You probably had a strong hunch the moment you laid eyes on him." Alastair smiles up at Koztah, then sips his peppermint tea.

"Do you have any questions? I'd be happy to assist. You have a good energy to you and it's comforting. You have the right goals in mind. Oh! You're a mercenary? The Aberheil City Guard is always looking for new guards. You can fight, so you probably have a good shot at landing that as a job. I hear they pay well."

Koztah Sarantakis

Mercenary
30Years Young
2 Posts

Koztah watched that light settle around Alastair, the crown of his blonde hair only aiding in further creating the angelic halo around his person. From what the mercenary could tell, the man had a very gentle and inviting aura, beckoning him closer along with the motion made. He is silent while listening to Alastair speak, fiery eyes roving the other man's form with curiosity.

He nodded to the woman as she passed, heading toward Alastair only to stop in front of his table with an easy sort of expression. Finally he speaks up, "Starting now, you're the very first person I've spoken to since coming to Aberheil. I haven't been here long." The admission is followed by a slight upturn at the corner of his mouth. "So you give readings, do you? I would be very interested in what more you have to say about me. Although, I listened to my feet and they carried me here, the light shone upon you just as our eyes met."

The Dragonborn moves his hood a tad more, revealing those odd markings on his face and eyes that almost seem to glow. "In my experience, a psychic is hard pressed to see his own future. Which must be the reason you're unable to see who I am in search of. However, the signs have pointed here." Koztah waits to see if Alastair will capture his meaning.