Fate will have me arrive here today

Started by LiliTheWitch at Dec 13, 2019 10:16 pm
2 Posts

LiliTheWitch

?Years Young
1 Post

Hi! I'm new here and am ready to become part of this community! As far as characters are concerned, I have a lot of ideas, and I'm super excited to roleplay in this Realm of the Damned

Irilandra

32Years Young
52 Posts

Hello and welcome!  We are excited to have you here and look forward to getting to roleplay with you!  There are several open threads available in various parts of the map, and some adoptables and Wanted ads if you don't feel like immediately jumping into something of your own or neeed more time while Grimscythe and I put some more information on the site.  

Here are some open threads.  Adoptables can be found under Wanted ads:  

I Knew You Were Treble When You Walked In - Tavern RP in the ritzy part of Aberheil.  

A Quiet Drink - Tavern RP thread in the elven city of Idel.  

A Night's Work - A warpriest is stirred from sleep and stumbles upon something in Shatterspear City.

Long Live the Queen- This thread is open but slightly less so than the rest of them because it takes place in the House Aeredeis section of Veren'dun.  So it's open, but mostly to members of that House.

The Wall- Open to anyone at the Blightwall, which is the massive fortification that separates the northern territory from the demon-corrupted Blight.

If you need any help feel free to shoot me a DM in Discord.

-Iri